Saturday 14 January 2012

Mull It Over

I'm currently showing some work at an exhibition in Brighton called 'Mull It Over'. The exhibition was organised by Collate Presents a curatorial team made up of two creatives from Brighton; Gem a furniture designer/maker and features editor and Carly a sculptor and artist. The exhibition brief was to send in some work that hadn't really had much exposure so I chose 2 pages from my Grow Your Own sketchbook from 2009. I'm really excited that the work is on show and hopefully it will be well received. The exhibition contains the work of 83 2d artists and had approxiamately 200 pieces in it, all of which are for sale. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the private view (and won't be able to see the exhibition at all in fact!) due to travel/time issues but I was able to enjoy a video of the private view (see link below) and even spotted a piece of my work! If you're in Brighton any time in the next few days it's on until the 17th January at Artist Residence in Regency Square.

To see the here and read a bit more about Collate Presents click below!
http://www.collatepresents.com/mull-it-over-jan-12.html

No comments:

Post a Comment