Thursday, 18 March 2010

Chekhov Experimentation

I need to resolve my Chekhov project by next week so yesterday I started to experiment on Photoshop with some of the images to try and whittle down my work to 10 final images. I think I'm going to make some kind of book to go alongside the animation so I've also been playing around with layouts for simple concertina books. John Walsh showed me a few tricks to use with inverting the colours and layers etc and I tried them out yesterday:

I also completed the first half of the animation successfully, yesss! It looks really nice because of the old-fashioned quality of the stop-frame and I think I've done a good job of adapting the drawings into moving image. I still have to plan and film the second half but it's not quite as fiddly as the first so hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment