Monday 31 May 2010

Wide Sargasso Sea photo and text developments

Now that the animation is finished I wanted to try some flat pieces; I would have liked to have made a book but time really isn't on my side so I've just been developing some photos that I took by adding in the text. I photographed the strips of text (printed onto tracing paper) and cut away the backgrounds so that parts of the text were left then used photoshop to layer and lighten etc. I quite like the images; the text picks up the colours on some and isn't too overpowering; it fits well with the content as it looks like smoke and the big scene in the book is a fire.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous
    Work

    good
    sources
    of
    Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito interessantes e belos "diálogos" ilustrativos.
    Continuação de belas inspirações.
    Gosto dos "Malmequeres"

    ReplyDelete