Tuesday, 27 April 2010

New Chivalry Photos

Last Friday I rephotographed the Chivalry project in the photo studio at university. The first set of photos were really nice but I had a few issues with names and consistency and also I really wasn't happy with the lighting so I thought that using the studio would help to solve a few of these problems. I'd forgotten how bright the lights were in there so they're not quite as atmospheric looking as the first set of photos however I think they look a bit more professional and I managed to ensure that the book barely moved at all so when the photos are put together as a title sequence it runs pretty smoothly. I sent the photos to Joe as well and he was really happy with them which is obviously the most important part as he is the client.

No comments:

Post a Comment