Tuesday 1 November 2011

Flamingo Magazine

So today I finally managed to get hold of my copy of Issue of Flamingo Magazine (postal deliveries never go well for me). The issue contains a page about me! Or more specifically about the dog drawings that I did earlier in the year. I was really pleased that Flamingo asked to use the images, they even asked me to write a few words about why I chose to draw so many detailed little pups. I took some photos of the page (the light is terrible so I apologise) but if you want to read it properly then order one from their website. It's a really lovely magazine as there's a good mixture of articles about various areas of creativity and it's only £4.95! Also just as a reminder the Flamingo Arts Project Shop is still open and my hedgehog-crow animal merge is still available to buy!


Flamingo Arts Project Shop: http://flamingoartsproject.com/
Buy the magazine! http://flamingoartsproject.bigcartel.com/product/flamingo-magazine-2

No comments:

Post a Comment