Thursday 17 November 2011

'Tis the season....

Over the past couple of weeks I've been working on some Christmas card designs as I'm doing another stall in a few weeks (more about that soon!) and I wanted some Christmassy editions to add to the rest of my stock. As I have quite a predominant animal/bird theme throughout a lot of my work it would seem weird not to continue with that so I chose some Christmas themed birds as my starting point. I wanted the colours to be festive without being forced and luckily all of the birds had very warm coloured feathers. I developed them further as I wanted something a bit more fun and more obviously wintery so I added some hats and scarves to the little birds. Here are some screenshots of some of the patterns I'm considering for my final card designs:


The cards that I'm printing using these patterns will be miniatures (approx 7.5 x 10.5cm) if you're interested in buying any of the cards please don't hesitate to contact me! My contact details are on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment