Saturday 20 February 2010

First book finished!

So I have completed my first book for the Anton Chekhov project, I'm really pleased with it but I need to get cracking on the other two. I'm having a slight problem trying to find similar material to work on though, all charity shops are full of new books! I'll have to have a root through my existing bits and bobs.


The figures were really bothering me as well so I decided to use the ink to make them a bit more interesting, I wanted to have sections of the figures still showing through but make the majority of them silhouettes/shadowy, I'm quite pleased with the result, it looks as though the shadowy blackness is enveloping them which works well with the book and the way the black monk seeps into the writers life.

No comments:

Post a Comment