Tuesday, 9 February 2010


I've made all of my movable romantic animals now, I only made 9 as I know that a lot of people will be designing cards etc so I didn't want to go overboard with making. I decided to just paint the animals with watercolour and photocopy onto card rather than screen print as I really didn't have time to make a screen etc. I assembled them all this morning, I used some sticky tabs to give them a bit of a 3D look. I'm pretty pleased with them, I just hope they sell!

Also I did photograph them in natural light but it is a very cloudy day so they're not perfect.(sorry Mack!)

No comments:

Post a Comment